Work with us
Job vacancy: Head chef – Full time
- Must be able to lead team members must be knowledgeable of regional Indian cooking.
Lead, mentor, and manage culinary team.
- Develop and plan menus and daily specials.
- Create prep lists for kitchen crew.
- Manage food costing and inventory.
- Maintain standards for food storage, rotation, quality, and appearance.
- Ensure compliance with applicable health codes and regulations.
- Establish maintenance and cleaning schedules for equipment, storage, and work areas.
- Participate in interview process and selection of kitchen staff.
- Schedule staff and assist in human resources processes as needed
- Demonstrated knowledge of culinary techniques and practices
- Understanding of menu and recipe development techniques
- Strong leadership abilities
- Ongoing awareness of culinary trends
- Understanding of health and sanitation laws
- Excellent knife-handling skills
Full time £26000- £30000 per annual year (depends on experience) working 39 hours per week.